Kapotasana or Pigeon Pose is an asana. Sanskrit: कपोतासन; Kapot = Pigeon, Asana = Pose. Articulated as KAH-put-AWS-ah-nuh
The name originates from the Sanskrit words kapota (कपोत) signifying “pigeon”, and asana (आसन) signifying “pose”. At the point when one accept the posture, it looks similarly as elegant as the flying creature may be. With this asana, you will discover more opportunity and vitality in your spine and your psyche. It has a ton of advantages and furthermore gives your body a decent stretch. It is an absolute necessity to remember this asana for your yoga practice.
What You Should Know Before You Do The Kapotasana
For this asana, it is fundamental that your insides and stomach are completely vacant, with a hole of in any event four to six hours between your supper and the training. This will likewise give your body sufficient opportunity to process the food and consume the vitality delivered.
It is a smart thought to rehearse this asana promptly in the first part of the day. Be that as it may, in the event that you are not a morning individual, you could rehearse this asana at night.
The most effective method to Do Pigeon Pose (Kapotasana)
- Start the training by accepting the Ustrasana.
2.Inhale and lift the lower some portion of your gut up. Be that as it may, guarantee you pull it in before you raise it. While you do this, move your tailbone downwards to settle the lower back. Delicately breathe out.
- Breathe in, and pull up both your arms, to such an extent that they are along your ears. You could unite your palms if conceivable. Breathe out and afterward go in reverse, ensuring your lower back is long however steady. Ensure there is no agony or strain. Breathe in and afterward go further, sternum first.
- Tenderly lift your shoulders and crush your elbows towards one another. Move your head back, and hold the posture for at any rate five breaths.
- Breathe in once more, and let your arms arrive at the floor. Press your feet into the floor, and afterward twist the knees just as much as it is important to arrive at the palms of the hands, coming to outside each foot. Continue going in reverse as you check with your lower once again every now and then.
- Walk your hands in reverse towards your knees with the goal that the fingers meet the heels. When they do, grip them firmly.
- Presently as you hold both your feet, crush the elbows towards one another, and push the hip forward while keeping the space and length of your lower back unblemished.
- As you breathe out, twist your elbows and fix them on the floor. Hold the situation for around 30 seconds to one moment, or as long as you are agreeable.
- Delicately come out from the stance while keeping your breath typical. Move on your spine and expect the Balasana or the youngster’s posture before you return to ordinary.